- What additional measures have been added?
- Do I need to wear a face covering?
- What happens if I feel unwell before my visit?
- I have an open dated ticket, can I still use it?
- What about Contact Tracing?
- Will my tour get cancelled?
- Why can I only book a Stadium Tour and no other products?
- Is the Museum open?
Stadium Tours have been busy ensuring that safety measures have been introduced for guests and our team. Click here to see all the measures we have added.
Some of the key points are:• Cleaning regimes on site have been enhanced across all areas, and additional regular cleaning of our most popular touchpoints.
• Hand sanitizers have been installed across the Stadium Tour route for guest and staff use
• Handsets will be cleaned between each use.
• Disposable earphones are provided but guests may use their own if preferred (3.5mm connector required)
• While on a Stadium Tour, guests must follow current social distancing guidelines which will be communicated by staff prior to entry. SafeSpace technology has been installed on the handsets which will advise guests if they are not adhering to these guidelines. Guests who fail to follow social distancing guidelines may be removed from the Stadium Tour.
• Guests should not attend a Stadium Tour if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
• Guests are encouraged to pre-book Tour tickets on the Arsenal website and show their e-ticket on arrival
• Card payments only will be accepted if tickets are purchased at the Tour desk
• Group bookings should comply with the current limits on indoor gatherings
In line with Government guidelines, from the 8th August 2020 it is mandatory to wear a face covering in all indoor environments. We ask that guests do not remove their face covering throughout the entirety of their tour (indoor or outdoor). Our team will ask guests to replace their face covering if it is removed.
We ask that any guests that are planning to visit Emirates Stadium Tour are in good health. If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 we kindly ask that you do not visit on your scheduled date, that you seek medical advice and follow government guidance. Please see the NHS website for more information.
Guests with an open dated ticket can use their ticket at any time during its validity with no need to book, walk-up capacity has been reserved for open dated tickets. However, guests wishing to visit from Saturday 1st August onwards, if you should wish to pre-book a date and timeslot then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Arsenal reference number and the date and time you wish to visit. Please give 7 days’ notice. Please note your original reference number will be redeemed at the time of making your specified time and date booking.
To support the NHS Test & Trace scheme, the following guest details will be collected on arrival:
• For guests that have not pre-booked tickets online: name of the group’s lead member, contact phone number for group lead and the date and time of entry.
• For guests that have pre-booked their tickets online: the date and time of entry.
Currently tour dates are on sale until 31st December 2020. However when the new season starts there may be days that we are unable to trade. Guests who are booked on these dates will be contacted. The opening hours page will also be updated.
Currently we can only run our Stadium Tour as it’s a self-guided audio tour. Legends, Matchday and VIP Legend Experiences’ are guided tours and due to social distancing we are currently not comfortable running these products.
Due to social distancing measures required the Arsenal Museum will temporarily remain closed. Guests who visit the Stadium Tour whilst the Museum is closed will be able to re-visit the Museum at any time once it has opened.
- Will the FA Cup be on the Tour route when I visit?
- Will I be able to lift up the FA Cup?
The FA Cup will be on the Tour route from Tuesday 11th August 2020, it will be displayed in the FA Cup Experience room which is situated halfway round the tour route. Guests will be able to view the FA Cup and have a greenscreen picture taken with the trophy (there is an optional purchase of the photo; prices start from £10). Photos are not permitted on personal cameras/phones.
Please note from time to time the FA Cup may be removed at short notice. We will endeavour to publish such times on our Opening Hours page.
There is a strict no touching policy in regards to the FA Cup and we ask that guests please respect this.
- What are the Stadium Tour and Museum opening hours?
- Where do I begin my Stadium Tour?
- How long is my Stadium Tour and Museum visit expected to last?
- Do I need to book a time and date?
Stadium Tours are open 7 days a week except for Christmas Day. Due to stadium events there are days where the tour route may be impacted or tours are unable to operate. Please always check Opening Hours here before visiting Emirates for a tour.
Please visit the Stadium Tour ticket desk located in the Armoury Store. Guests with time specific tours must arrive 15 minutes before their tour time in order to ensure the tour starts on time. Latecomers may be denied entry.
VIP Experience – please arrive 15 minutes before the Experience start time at the Diamond Club/Directors doors. Situated on Podium Level between turnstile A and S, above the Armoury Store.
The average Stadium Tour visit lasts approximately one hour although there is no time limit. The average Museum visits lasts approximately thirty minutes. Please note once guests have exited the Stadium or Museum there is no re-entry.
No pre-booking of time and dates are required for those that have booked a Stadium Tour and Museum ticket, simply turn up on a day that suits within the three month validity period.
- How long is my Legend Tour expected to last (non-matchday)?
- I can no longer attend my Legend Tour, can I change it?
The Legend Tour takes approximately one and a half hours (group size dependent) and a further thirty minutes for the Museum. Upon completion of the Legend Tour guests may remain in the Stadium to re-visit areas before exiting for the Museum.
If you need to amend a Legend Tour booking, please follow the instructions included in your e-mail booking. This must be done no less than 7 days before your planned tour. For registered users, you may also change your booking from your My Account area.
- Do Matchday tours run every matchday?
- How long is my Match Day tour expected to last and what is included?
- How long is my Whistlestop tour expected to last and what is included?
- Can I take my bag on a Matchday tour with me?
- I’m running late for my tour, can I go on the next one?
- I can no longer attend my Matchday Tour, can I change it?
Matchday tours take place on days where kick off is 15.00 or later. Tours will run until approximately two and a half hours before kick off. To purchase a Matchday tour click here.
The Matchday tour duration is one hour. This tour will visit the Directors Entrance, Directors Box, Diamond Club, Players Entrance, Lower Bowl and the Home Dugout. Please note if visiting the Stadium on a Europa fixture the tour will visit Directors Entrance, Directors box, Diamond Club, Players Entrance and the Home Dugout. Complimentary access to the Museum is included in all Matchday tour products.
The Whistlestop tour is a 20 minute viewing experience in the lower bowl of the Stadium seated behind the Home Dugout. Complimentary access to the Museum is included as well.
No bags are allowed into the Stadium on a Matchday tour. All bags are security tagged and placed in a secure bag cage whilst the tour takes place. Guests may take small personal items such as wallets, phones and small cameras onto the tour with them.
We advise guests to arrive 15 minutes before their tour time in order to ensure the tour leaves on time. If guests arrive late then we will endeavour to join guests to their already departed tour. Due to number restrictions on the tour we can not move guests to the next available tour.
If you need to amend a Matchday Tour booking, please follow the instructions included in your e-mail booking. This must be done no less than 7 days before your planned tour. For registered users, you may also change your booking from your My Account area.
- I am disabled, will I be able to go on a Stadium Tour?
- Are assistance dogs allowing in the Stadium?
- Do I need to pre-book my British Sign Language (BSL) tour?
Emirates Stadium boasts excellent disabled facilities and all levels are accessible by lift. Registered disabled guests qualify for concession discount and can bring along one carer free of charge. Disabled parking is available for guests with a valid Blue Badge. Parking must be pre-booked 72 hours in advance. Please call 0207 619 5003 to discuss accessibility arrangements with a member of the team.
Please find a copy of our access statement here
Registered guide dogs, hearing dogs and medical alert dogs are allowed on the Stadium Tour route and in the Museum. Please ensure you bring formal identification for your dog on the day. We do not allow any other dogs or pets.
We have 30 handsets on site that are loaded with the BSL tour, no pre-booking is required. If you are a group of 30 or more then please contact us at email@example.com so we can arrange to have additional handsets on site for your group.
- Do I need to print my e-ticket or can I show this to you on my smart phone?
- Can I purchase gift vouchers?
- Are Stadium Tour tickets refundable or transferable?
- Is parking available at the Stadium?
- Is there anywhere to leave luggage or bags?
- Can I take professional camera equipment into the Stadium and Museum?
- I am a Student, do I qualify for a discount?
- What are the rules of the #AFCSTADIUMTOUR Twitter and Instagram monthly competition
If your ticket has been purchased direct from www.arsenal.com/tours then there is no need to print your e-ticket, you can simply show it on your phone. If your ticket has been purchased from a third party then your ticket will need to be printed before you arrive at the Stadium.
Gift cards can be purchased from our website and in all of our stores. View them here.
Stadium Tour, Legend Tour and Matchday Tour tickets can be cancelled and refunded up to 14 days before the tour takes place. Dates can be changed a minimum of 7 days in advance of your scheduled tour, subjective to availability. No Stadium Tour product can be sold on.
Disabled parking is available for guests with a valid Blue Badge. Parking must be pre-booked 72 hours in advance. Please call 0207 619 5003 to discuss accessibility arrangements with a member of the team. There is no additional parking on site and no coach drop off or pick up in the vicinity of the Stadium.
There are no facilities on site to leave luggage or bags. Due to security measures we are also unable to accept suitcases or large items on the Stadium Tour route or in the Museum. Guests who arrive with items larger than cabin sized bags will be refused entry.
Professional cameras and recording equipment cannot be taken into the Stadium or Museum. If you are interested in filming for professional uses then please contact our Communications department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should the option for a student ticket be present, it will be shown once you select your given tour. Please note: If using a student ticket you will be asked to produce a valid student card on the day of visiting as proof of ID. We reserve the right to not accept ID that we deem invalid or fraudulent.
To be considered for the monthly Stadium Tour Twitter and Instagram competition, you must post your photo to either Twitter and Instagram and use the hashtag #AFCSTADIUMTOUR. The winner will be picked from all eligible entries received between the first and last date of the month. The winner will be contacted by the Club through its Twitter and Instagram account to arrange the delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for the delivery of the prize within 7 days, an alternative winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Full T&Cs from April 1st 2019 can be accessed here.
- I regularly bring groups to the Stadium Tour, do you offer any further discounts?
- How can I provide feedback?
- Need to call us?
If you regularly bring groups then please enquire about our trade account facilities and additional benefits. For further enquiries please contact our trade team on email@example.com.
If you would like to provide feedback on your recent Stadium Tour experience the please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please leave feedback on our TripAdvisor page. Don’t forget to post your pictures on Twitter and Instagram using #AFCSTADIUMTOUR to be in with a chance to win in our monthly competition.
Our number is 020 7619 5003. Lines are open Monday-Friday 09.30-17.00.