- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Where is my order?
- What are the UK delivery options and costs?
- Do I need to register an account with Arsenal Direct to place an order?
- Can I amend my processed order?
- Can I have my order sent to an alternative address?
• At Arsenal our stores are temporarily closed but you can still shop with us online.
• Due to worldwide courier delays we are not offering Express delivery in any overseas region as timelines cannot be fulfilled.
• With carrier constraints and non-essential store closures we have switched off Click and Collect Europe and can only offer Asda 2 You in the UK.
• Standard Delivery may take longer than quoted due to safety restrictions in place worldwide.
• Please note if you are returning items back to us this is taking longer than usual. Once we have received returns, we are processing them immediately.
• We have extended our returns policy as we are aware that a vast majority of drop off locations are closed. Your safety is our priority so please only return products to us if it is safe to do so. We will honour late returns up to 40 days after purchase.
• Arsenal Service Centre are operating as normal, opening hours Mon-Fri 9.30am-5pm (excludes Bank Holidays)
• Public Health England have said that there’s no current evidence to suggest that the virus can be transmitted from packages. As widely advertised, please wash your hands after disposing of packaging.
Your order will be despatched from our warehouse as soon as possible. Delivery timings depend on the destination. You can track the your order if you are a registered user via your account here
UK delivery is £4.95 for Standard Delivery and £6.95 for Express (next working day) Delivery
No you do not need to register an account with Arsenal Direct in order to place an order. If you place an order without registering by using "Checkout without registering" then your details will not be stored by Arsenal Direct and you will have to re-enter them again when you make your next order. Also please note that access to account information and order status is only available online to registered users.
You cannot manually amend your order. You will have to immediately call 020 7619 5003 Monday-Friday 9.30am to 5pm or e-mail us with you order id number. Please enter "Urgent Order Amend" in the subject field.We cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend any orders placed.
Yes, your order can be sent to an alternative address. If you are a registered customer you can add multiple addresses to your account and use any of these as your default Shipping Address. Go to “My Account” and then “View Address Book”. Add in new addresses and set one as a default shipping address. If you are checking out without registering you can add an alternative Shipping Address after you have entered the Billing Address. At the bottom of the form there is a “Deliver To” section and you can click on “Different Address” and then enter the shipping details. It is very important to make sure your billing/invoice address is kept up to date with the billing/invoice address that you have registered at your bank or credit card company. If this is not done it may severely delay your order or end in cancellation as it will not pass security checks.
Click and Collect
- What is Click & Collect?
- How do I order using Click & Collect?
- When will my parcel be delivered to my collection point and what do I need to take with me?
- Can I change my local Click & Collect store?
- I was unable to collect my Click & Collect parcel. What happens now?
Our Click & Collect service is a quick and convenient way for you to have your order delivered to a local shop near you in the UK. If you are unable to receive a delivery at home you can have the parcel delivered to your local click & collect shop and pick up at a time that suits you. You will need to check the opening times of your local Click & Collect shop.
At checkout you will be given a choice between home delivery and collection. Just select UK Click & Collect and you will be prompted to enter your postcode to find a list of the nearest click & collect points to you. Select your preferred collection point and proceed with your order. Please note you will need to enter a valid billing address before submitting the order. Please ensure that you enter a valid mobile number as the courier will notify you via SMS once your parcel has been delivered to your collection point.
Please allow at least 2 working days for your parcel to be delivered. You will be notified by the courier via SMS once your parcel has been delivered. Please bring your proof of purchase in the form of an email or text message and a form of ID in order to pick up your parcel.
Unfortunately, we are unable to change the collection point once your order has been submitted. You will need to cancel your order following our cancellation procedure. If your order has already been despatched then you will not be able to cancel the order and we will need to wait for the parcel to be returned before a refund can be issued. This can take up to 14 working days.
The Click & Collect store will hold your parcel for up to 7 days. If the parcel is not collected it will then be returned to our warehouse, however, it can take up to 14 working days to be received. We are unable to issue a refund until the parcel has been received.
- How do I use my gift card online?
- My card is not being accepted. Why?
- How do I purchase a gift card?
- Where can I redeem my gift card?
- Will my gift card expire?
- How do I check my balance or top-up my gift card?
- I’ve lost my gift card
- Can I return my gift card in exchange for cash?
- I am returning my order that was purchased with a gift card. How will I be refunded?
Please shop as usual and then proceed to checkout. Under the payment method please click on “Use a gift card” and enter your 16 digit card number and your 8 digit pin code and select “Apply Gift Card”. If the card balance is insufficient to cover the purchase amount you will need to enter an additional payment method by debit/credit card or PayPal. If purchase amount is less than the gift card balance the unused balance will be carried over and can be used at a later date. Multiple gift cards can be redeemed on a single purchase.
If your card is not being accepted please check that the card number and pin code are correct. If you continue to experience difficulties please email email@example.com for help.
You can buy our gift cards in four currencies British Pound Sterling, Euro, US Dollar and Australian dollar and in denominations of 15, 25, 50 or 100.. The currency on Arsenal Direct will need to be changed to the currency you want the gift card to be. So, if you want a Euro gift card you will need to change the currency to Euro and checkout in this currency. Once the order is complete we are unable to change the currency on the card.
You can redeem your gift card online or in any of our official Arsenal retail stores. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase Arsenal match tickets or memberships.
Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase or from the date of last use. We are unable to refund any remaining balance after expiry.
Please note Black Friday promotional gift cards expire 3 months from your original order date.
You can top-up your gift card at any Arsenal retail store provided the card currency is in Pound Sterling. You can check your balance online at www.arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/gift-card/balance or at any Arsenal retail store.
Please keep your card safe and treat as cash as Arsenal cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
This card cannot be exchanged for cash and any remaining balance will need to be redeemed either online or in store.
After your item return has been received a refund will be credited to the gift card used to place the original order. The funds will then be available on the card to use towards your next online purchase.
- Do I need to register an account with Arsenal Direct to place an order?
- Can I cancel my order?
You do not need to register an account with Arsenal Direct to place an order. You may checkout as a guest user, simply start the checkout and enter the necessary details. We'll still need your email address to keep you updated on the status of your order. After placing your order you can set up and account, this way you can see all your orders in one place and save addresses and cards for faster checkout in the future. Please note if you are not a registered user you will not have an account and therefore will be unable to track the progress of your order.
You can cancel your order right up until it leaves our warehouse, at which point you will be notified. To cancel go to 'My Orders', select your order and click on the red cancel button.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Sofort: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland
- Ideal: The Netherlands
- UnionPay: Global (excluding UK)
- AliPay: China
- Bancontact: Belgium
- Trustly: Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Sweden
- Cartes Bancaires: France
- Qiwi Wallet: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- JCB: Global (excluding UK)
- What is Laybuy?
- 1. Proceed to checkout as normal and select Laybuy as your payment method.
- 2. Sign in or sign up to complete your order in seconds.
- 3. Choose your payment day, view your schedule and select pay now
- 4. You are done! Your items are on their way. Payments will be taken each week automatically.
- This service is only available if you are from and ship to the UK, Australia or New Zealand.
- Which currencies are payment accepted in?
- Do you accept cheque or postal orders?
We accept American Express, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, PayPal, PayPal Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay and Laybuy. For certain countries we also accept the following payment methods:
Laybuy is a deferred payment service that we can now offer our supporters. Receive your purchase now, spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments.Interest free!
We accept the following currencies GBP, Euro, American Dollars and Australian Dollars. If you use the country flag switcher at the top of the page and select your country, if it is not already selected, you may also be able to pay in your local currency.
No, unfortunately we can longer accept cheques or postal orders
- I want a refund/exchange/cancel my order, is this possible?
- What shall I do if my order is faulty?
- How can I dispose of my electrical product?
Yes, these are all possible. You can cancel your order right up until the moment it is despatched from the warehouse, you can do this through the 'My Orders' section on “My Account”, select your order and click on the red cancel button. If the cancel button is not red and the time of placing your order has exceeded fifteen minutes your order is being processed and we are unable to cancel . If you have received your order and want a refund or to exchange, you can do this by returning the product to us.
We are only able to exchange products for the same product code otherwise a refund will be issued and you can place a new order.
Please note we cannot give refunds or exchanges on personalised or hero printed kits even if that player subsequently leaves the club or his squad number changes during his career at Arsenal.
If you believe you have a faulty product for whatever reason, please send it back to us via post and we will look in to this for you. Add a note stating what the issue is, make sure you add your order number,shipping address and contact details. Address: Arsenal Returns Dept, Torque, Challenge Way (Off Cutler Heights Lane), Bradford, BD4 8NG
UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations (SI 2006 No. 3289) The UK WEEE regulations require that businesses involved in the supply of electrical equipment take an active role in its collection and recycling. So that you can get your old electrical products recycled, Arsenal have made a financial contribution toward the development of recycling facilities for electrical goods throughout the UK through our membership of the Distributor Take Back Scheme. These facilities are located at your local council waste recycling centres. Find where to recycle your waste electrical goods at www.recycle-more.co.uk
- How much is delivery?
- How do I check my order status?
- How and when will my order arrive?
- Where is my order?
- What are the UK delivery options and costs?
- Can I send to a PO Box address?
- What are the International delivery options and costs?
- Will I have to pay taxes and duty?
You can see our postage rates on our delivery page here.
You can check the status of your order including delivery tracking information if you are a registered user via the “My Account” tab. Go to your “My Orders” then click on the relevant order to see the status.
All of our UK orders will need to be signed for. Delivery timings depend on your location, to see our delivery times please visit our delivery page here
Your order will be despatched from our warehouse as soon as possible. Delivery timings depend on the destination. You can track the order if you are a registered user via my account here
UK delivery is £4.95 for standard delivery and £6.95 for express (next working day).
Most of our courier services require a signature upon delivery which, unfortunately, means we are unable to send orders to PO Box addresses.
We are pleased to deliver globally, to check out the global delivery option visit our delivery page here.
Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information before ordering.