Authentic 100% Guaranteed
- How can I get a £10 off discount code for the 2017/18 home shirt?
- When and how will I receive my 2017/18 home shirt offer discount code?
- I have placed my order but I have forgotten to enter my discount code?
- How long is the 2017/18 home shirt offer discount code valid for?
- Can I use the 2017/18 home shirt offer discount code in one of your stores?
- I have another discount code, can I use at the same time?
- What can I buy with my 2017/18 home shirt offer discount code?
- When will I receive my new shirt?
You qualify for a discount code when you place any order during our new 2017/18 Home kit pre-order period via the Arsenal Direct online store. The code is valid per order only.
Unfortunately, we are unable to add the discount retrospectively. If you have forgotten to use the discount and the order has been submitted you will need to cancel that order and place a new one to include the code.
The discount code is valid up until 30th September 2017
The voucher can only be used online and we are unable to accept the voucher in any of our stores. Our online and store promotions are completely separate and therefore cannot be used in conjunction with one another.
Unfortunately, we can only accept one discount code per order.
You can use your discount code on anything you like at arsenaldirect.arsenal.com.
We can only guarantee launch day delivery on pre-orders being despatched within the UK. For all other destinations delivery times will vary. Please see our delivery page for more details.
- Do I need to register an account with Arsenal Direct to place an order?
- Can I cancel my order?
You do not need to register an account with Arsenal Direct to place an order. You may checkout as a guest user, simply start the checkout and enter the necessary details. We'll still need your email address to keep you updated on the status of your order. After placing your order you can set up and account, this way you can see all your orders in one place and save addresses and cards for faster checkout in the future. Please note if you are not a registered user you will not have an account and therefore will be unable to track the progress of your order.
You can cancel your order right up until it leaves our warehouse, at which point you will be notified. To cancel go to 'My Orders', select your order and click on the red cancel button.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Sofort: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland
- Ideal: The Netherlands
- UnionPay: Global (excluding UK)
- AliPay: China
- Bancontact: Belgium
- Trustly: Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Sweden
- Cartes Bancaires: France
- Qiwi Wallet: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- JCB: Global (excluding UK)
- Which currencies are payment accepted in?
- Do you accept cheque or postal orders?
We accept American Express, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and PayPal. For certain countries we also accept the following payment methods:
We accept the following currencies GBP, Euro, American Dollars and Australian Dollars.
No, unfortunately we can longer accept cheques or postal orders
- I want a refund/exchange/cancel my order, is this possible?
- What shall I do if my order is faulty?
- How can I dispose of my electrical product?
Yes, these are all possible. You can cancel your order right up until the moment it is despatched from the warehouse, you can do this through the 'My Orders' section on “My Account”, select your order and click on the red cancel button. If the cancel button is not red and the time of placing your order has exceeded fifteen minutes your order is being processed and we are unable to cancel . If you have received your order and want a refund or to exchange, you can do this by returning the product to us. We are only able to exchange products for the same product code otherwise a refund will be issued and you can place a new order.
If you believe you have a faulty product for whatever reason, please send it back to us via post and we will look in to this for you. Fill out the back of the delivery letter stating what the issue is, peel the address label off the back and stick it to the front of the parcel. Add the letter into your parcel. Address: Arsenal Returns Dept, Torque, Challenge Way (Off Cutler Heights Lane), Bradford, BD4 8NG
UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations (SI 2006 No. 3289) The UK WEEE regulations require that businesses involved in the supply of electrical equipment take an active role in its collection and recycling. So that you can get your old electrical products recycled, Arsenal have made a financial contribution toward the development of recycling facilities for electrical goods throughout the UK through our membership of the Distributor Take Back Scheme. These facilities are located at your local council waste recycling centres. Find where to recycle your waste electrical goods at www.recycle-more.co.uk
- How much is delivery?
- How do I check my order status?
- How and when will my order arrive?
- Where is my order?
- What are the UK delivery options and costs?
- What are the International delivery options and costs?
- Will I have to pay taxes and duty?
You can see our postage rates on our delivery page here.
You can check the status of your order including delivery tracking information if you are a registered user via the “My Account” tab. Go to your “My Orders” then click on the relevant order to see the status.
All of our UK orders will need to be signed for. Delivery timings depend on your location, to see our delivery times please visit our delivery page here
Your order will be despatched from our warehouse as soon as possible. Delivery timings depend on the destination. You can track the order if you are a registered user via my account here
UK delivery is £4.95 for standard delivery and £6.95 for express (next working day).
We are pleased to deliver globally, to check out the global delivery option visit our delivery page here.
Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information before ordering.