Authentic 100% Guaranteed
Arsenal Broadband limited & The Arsenal Football Club PLC
- Your Privacy
- Arsenal Broadband Limited (“ABL”) and The Arsenal Football Club PLC (“Arsenal” and together with ABL, “we”, “our” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. ABL is a joint venture between Arsenal and Kroenke Sports Enterprises and is a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 4053669. Arsenal is a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 109244.
The Websites contain links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of the Websites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit.
The ‘Data Controller’ (for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”)) of any personal information that you provide to us through the Websites will be ABL unless the relevant page specifically states otherwise, or you provide such information in the context of:
- purchasing tickets (including hospitality), Arsenal memberships, Armoury Square stones, tours of Emirates Stadium, seat inscriptions or a subscription to the Arsenal magazine;
- booking meeting or events at Emirates Stadium;
- Arsenal Pics;
- purchasing goods from The Arsenal Direct
- registering with, or applying for jobs through Arsenal Jobs; or
- Arsenal soccer schools,
in which case the Data Controller will be Arsenal.
Where you provide personal information via another route to ABL or Arsenal, the Data Controller of such information will be the company to whom you provide it.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- The information we collect falls into the following categories (together, the “Information”):
- Website and App Use Information - the Websites, the Apps and our social media sites utilise standard technology called “cookies” or similar technologies, along with web server logs, to collect information about how the Website, the Apps and social media sites are used, and information about users.
For more information on the cookies and similar technologies that we use and their purpose, please see our Cookies Policy.
If you would like further details in respect of the information we collect and hold about you, please contact our Data Protection Officer whose details are set out below.
When you engage in certain activities on the Websites or engage with ABL or Arsenal through another route, for example, by registering on the Websites or as an Arsenal member, purchasing goods and services or entering competitions, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting a form. It is completely up to you whether you engage in these activities. If you choose to engage in these activities, however, we may require you to provide us with Information. In some instances, you may also be asked to provide a credit or debit card number. We may supplement the Information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organisations, for example, our commercial partners.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Websites or the Apps, register or purchase goods and services on the Websites, enter competitions, or provide your Information to ABL or Arsenal via any other route.
- We take the security of your Information seriously.
We have a committed security policy. We implement a number of security measures to ensure the safety of any Information in our possession or control. The Information is contained on a secure server, which is accessible only by a limited number of employees who have limited access rights to such information.
When you submit your credit card details, we use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to guard your Information. In addition, we have security procedures in place to protect our customer database from loss and misuse, and only allow access to it when absolutely necessary, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of the Information contained within it.
- How Will We Use Your Information?
- We collect your Information to record and support your participation in the activities you select.
We may use Information:
- as part of our effort to keep you informed via mail, email, phone or fax about special offers, and other products and services we offer;
- for record keeping purposes;
- to improve the quality of our service;
- for market research;
- to measure and improve activity on the Websites and Apps;
- in connection with targeting/advertising activities; and
- to understand your preferences so that we can improve the products or services we offer.
We may share and pass your Personal Information (including details of your purchasing preferences) with or to our holding companies, subsidiaries or associated companies in which we have an interest including, without limitation, any of our joint venture organisations (together, our “associated companies”).
When you submit Personal Information to Arsenal Jobs (www.arsenal.team.careers), this will be used solely in connection with your registration to the site or your application for a particular role and will not be shared with third parties other than those engaged by us in connection with the recruitment process, such as recruitment consultants or agencies.
We may also pass your Information to other carefully selected partner organisations (“partners”) with whom we have a business relationship, such as:
- our sponsors;
- financial services partners; and
- other organisations whose services we need to use to process and deliver your orders, for credit control and debt collection, to maintain our systems or to comply with legal obligations or a court order.
For a list of our associated companies or partners, please contact our Data Protection Officer whose contact details are listed below.
If you do not wish the Information you provide to us to be shared with other associated companies or such partners, please indicate this preference when you provide the Information to us. Alternatively please contact our Data Protection Officer.
We may also create an individual profile for you so that we can inform you of services, products, events or special offers that may be of interest to you. In the event of the sale of the business or the integration of the business with another party, we may disclose your details to advisers or prospective purchasers’ advisers.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or to protect our rights or property or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Information is password-protected to prevent unauthorised access to it. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
- Use of your Information outside the European Union
- Some of the organisations (including, without limitation, our associated companies and partners) to which we may disclose your Information are situated outside of the European Union. In order to provide you with the products and services you require, we may need to transfer your Information to these countries some of which do not have laws that protect privacy rights as extensively as in the United Kingdom. If we do transfer your Information to other territories, we will endeavour to ensure that your Information is properly protected.
- Policy for Children
- We realise and understand that many children will visit the Websites, use the Apps, or interact with ABL or Arsenal via another route, but encourage all persons under 13 to consult with their parents or legal guardian before submitting any content or information to ABL or Arsenal. Parents or legal guardians should, in particular, supervise children when online and recommend that parental control tools be put in place. Although anyone known to be under the age of 13 may participate in competitions and promotions, notification of a win or prize will be sent directly to the parent or legal guardian identified in the initial registration process. Any publication of a competition winner’s personal details for visitors known to be under 18 will require parental or legal guardian consent during registration.
- Updating and Correcting Information
- You may correct the Information we hold about you by changing your profile preferences online or by contacting the Data Protection Officer (see contact details below). Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us. We would encourage you to update your Personal Information promptly if it changes.
- Your Rights to Access Your Information
- You have the right to see details of the Information that we hold about you. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make. The current fee is £10.00.
You may ask us to make any necessary changes to your Personal Information to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date.
- How to Contact Us
Post: Data Protection Officer, Arsenal Broadband Limited/The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BUCopyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source