If you are experiencing problems, before you contact us, have a look below at our most frequently asked questions, it is likely you will find your answer there! Just click on the question and you will be taken automatically to the answer.
- What are the Christmas Competition Terms and Conditions?
- If I order now will I get it for Christmas?
- I have bought a JEANRICHARD watch through Arsenal FC.
- Do I need to register an account with Arsenal Direct to place an order?
- Can I amend my processed order?
- I have an Arsenal shirt and I would like to have it printed is this possible?
- Can I have my order sent to an alternative address?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- I want a refund/exchange, is this possible?
- I have been charged but my goods have not arrived?
- I do not have a credit/debit card, how can I place an order?
- Changes to Catalogue terms?
- How much will postage and packing cost?
- I have entered my details , it says INVALID LOGON,PLEASE TRY AGAIN?
- I'm not a UK resident, can I still place an order?
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card?
- How do I check my order status?
- Taxes and Duty?
- What personalised products are available?
- How and when will my order arrive?
What are the Christmas Competition Terms and Conditions?
Christmas Competition 2014 – Online via ArsenalDirect.com: Terms and Conditionsr
1. This competition (“Promotion”) is open to all, other than employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies, who may not enter this Promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion the entrant must: (i) Spend any amount in the Arsenal FC online store (ArsenalDirect.com) between the dates of Friday the 28th of November to Monday the 1st of December 2014 GMT (inclusive). The purchase must not be cancelled or returned prior to the draw date.
4. Where an entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian in order to enter this Promotion. Entrants under the age of 12 confirm by submitting an entry that they have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to provide their contact details, which shall be used solely for the purposes of contacting them in the event that they are chosen as the winner. Entrants under the age of 12 should also provide the contact details of a parent or legal guardian that the Promoter may contact in the event that the entrant is chosen as the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who cannot demonstrate to the Promoter’s satisfaction that they have obtained the appropriate consents. Winners shall be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with the Promoter’s directions in order to claim their prize.
5. Maximum of one entry per person and per household.
6. Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm (UK time) on 1st of December 2014.
7. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
8. Four winners will be selected by the Promoter at random from all complete, correct and eligible purchases made before the closing date.
9. The winners will be notified by email as soon as reasonably practicable after 9am (UK time) on 8th of December 2014.
10. Prizes: First drawn – One Framed Cup Shirt Signed by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain valued at £500. Second drawn – One Home Shirt Signed by a Number Of First Team Players. Third drawn – One Home Shirt Signed by a Number Of First Team Players. Fourth drawn – One Home Shirt Signed by a Number Of First Team Players.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 3 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. Details of the prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
16. Winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU
If I order now will I get it for Christmas?
Orders for delivery within the UK need to be placed before 1pm December 19th in order to be guaranteed for Christmas.
The last guaranteed date for an order with a delivery/ship address of Rep of Ireland is 1pm December 15th.
For customers with any other European destination the last guaranteed delivery date is 1pm December 12th. (Please check website for any updates or weather advisory which may affect delivery).
For customers with any other country destination the last guaranteed delivery date is 1pm December 8th. (Please check website for any updates or weather advisory which may affect delivery).
To speed up the order process you must enter the correct billing/invoice details. If these are not entered correctly then it will severely delay your order and guarantees will not apply. You still can have your order shipped to a different destination (go to my account, address book) but the billing/invoice details must be the ones that are registered at your bank. Please update your account from the “My Account” link once you are logged into Arsenal Direct.
We will continue to process and send orders after these dates as quickly as possible but with no guarantee for Christmas delivery.
Please note orders placed from the 24th to 28th of December will not start to be processed until our return on the 29th December. There are no delivery guarantees for orders placed over the Christmas period.
Our Contact Centre closes at 5pm on Wednesday 24th December and re-opens again at 9.30am on Monday 29th December.
I have bought a JEANRICHARD watch through Arsenal FC.
Thank you for buying a JEANRICHARD watch at Arsenal FC.
The watch will be sent separately from any other Arsenal product in your basket.
You will receive the watch via courier and the parcel will have to be signed for. Please make sure at time of ordering you have supplied the correct shipping address and a valid contact telephone number.
If you wish to return this product it must be sent via courier to:
Ferrari Express LTD,
Unit 12-15 Trident Industrial Estate,
For the After Sales Care of your new JEANRICHARD watch
Phone +41 32 911 33 33
List of Service Centre from JEANRICHARD and JEANRICHARD official sales outlets
Please see service centre on
Do I need to register an account with Arsenal Direct to place an order?
No you do not need to register an account with Arsenal Direct in order to place an order. If you place an order without registering by using Guest Checkout then your details will not be stored by Arsenal Direct and you will have to re-enter them again when you make your next order. Also please note that access to account information and order status is only available online to registered users.^To Top
Can I amend my processed order?
You cannot manually amend your order. You will have to immediately call 020 7619 5000 or e-mail us with you order id number. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend any orders placed.^To Top
I have an Arsenal shirt and I would like to have it printed is this possible?
Yes you can take your shirt to one of our shops and your shirt will be printed while you wait. Alternatively, you can send your shirt to Arsenal Direct and include a note stating the name and number you would like printed. Please include payment and make sure the shirt is in a hygienic state.
Arsenal Returns Department
Can I have my order sent to an alternative address?
Yes, your order can be sent to an alternative address.
Please add any additional delivery addresses to your profile and you may use any of these as your default delivery address.
It is very important to make sure your billing/invoice address is kept up to date with the billing/invoice address that you have registered at your bank.
If this is not done it may severely delay your order or end in cancellation.
What forms of payment do you accept?
American Express, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and Maestro. We now accept PayPal. Please send postal orders/cheques along with your order form(ordering by mail only) to
75 Drayton Park
I want a refund/exchange, is this possible?
You may return all exchanges/refunds within 28 days of receipt date.
If an exchange is required then you will need to send the goods back for a refund and then place the order again online. If a refund is required then please state which item is to be refunded. Each item must be returned to us in its original condition along with your customer letter.
We advise to send parcels using a tracking service in order to make sure we receive them as we will not take responsibility for lost or stolen goods.
When a refund/exchange is requested the price of the product item returned will be refunded.
All return charges are the Customer's liability unless deemed to be faulty, where a reasonable refund will be provided with a valid receipt.
You may also exchange or refund goods at the Armoury, The Arsenal Shop Finsbury Park or The All Arsenal Shop with your customer letter.
All items must be returned in good condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund/exchange if the goods returned are deemed to have been damaged or tampered with. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Jewellery and underwear purchased through the Arsenal Direct will only be exchanged if faulty. DVD's must be returned with any seals and shrink wrap intact. Please make sure you have ordered the correct item and size at time of ordering.
Also please note, once a shirt has been printed with a player’s, personalised name or squad number: unless the shirt is faulty we cannot provide a refund or exchange even if that player subsequently leaves the club or his squad number changes during his career at Arsenal.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to the fourteenth working day AFTER you receive the goods, except where the goods have been personalised or made to your specification, or (in the case of audio or visual recordings or computer software) the package has been unsealed.
A working day is any day except a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday. In order to cancel, you must write, fax or email us to tell us you are cancelling your order (our returns form will do), and return the goods to us unused and in good condition at your own expense. We will then refund the price and the amount you paid for your original postage and packing.
PLEASE ADDRESS PARCELS TO:
ARESENAL RETURNS DEPARTMENT,
I have been charged but my goods have not arrived?
If you still have not received your goods after the estimated delivery time has expired, please e-mail us with all your details (sales id number etc). Alternately you can call Arsenal Direct on 020 7619 5000 and speak to our sales team and we will immediately deal with your query.^To Top
I do not have a credit/debit card, how can I place an order?
We now accept PayPal on our online store.
|P & P Rates||UK||EIRE||EUROPE|
|Over 1 Item||£4.95||£7.50||£12.00|
|P & P Rates||Rest of the World|
Important: On Europe/Rest of World orders the customer is liable to pay any import duty and any taxes that may be requested.
Due to logistical costs some European countries may fall under the Rest of the World pricing category. Your postage fees will reflect this change in your basket
Non UK orders over 2kg's may incur additional postal costs. You will be notified of any additional costs before despatch. On customer consent your credit card will be charged any additional fees.
I have entered my details , it says INVALID LOGON,PLEASE TRY AGAIN?
This means you have entered either your user name or password incorrectly. Please double check details. Three attempts to login are allowed before your account is locked. If you do not remember your password please use the password reminder. If the password sent still doesn’t work this means your account has been locked. Please call Arsenal Direct Contact Centre 0207 619 5000 Monday- Friday 9.30am to 5pm or e-mail your account details and we will be able to unlock your account. We aim to unlock your account within 24 working hours.^To Top
I'm not a UK resident, can I still place an order?
Yes, we accept orders from most countries around the world. Please view the list below to see if your country is listed.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card?
Ordinarily, a secure connection is displayed as a small padlock in the status bar at the bottom of the browser. However for technical reasons, Arsenal Direct is displayed within a 'Frame' and therefore the usual padlock is not visible. To confirm you have a secure connection during payment, right click the mouse; click on 'properties' and view the url. The url will have a path beginning "https://..." - the 's' denotes a secure connection. Please be assured that using your debit/credit card online is safe and your credit card details will remain secure and uncompromised.
How do I check my order status?
You can check your order status by clicking on 'My Account' and then clicking on 'Track/View my order history’. Your order status will be in one of two stages, ‘In Progress' means your order is being processed and 'In Despatch' means your order is in our warehouse and will be despatched within the time guidelines stated or it has been despatched from our warehouse.^To Top
Taxes and Duty?
Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information before ordering.^To Top
What personalised products are available?
You can either have a shirt printed with a player's name and number or you can have your own name and number. Please make sure you have ordered the correct size as no printed garments i.e. shirts, shorts, toddler or infant kits will be exchanged unless faulty. Please also make sure for personalised shirts that you have spelt the name correctly. If you are unsure we recommend that you do not have items printed. We do not print patches or short numbers on infant kits. If a player subsequently leaves the club or his squad number changes during his career at Arsenal we are unable to offer an exchange or refund for the printed shirt.
How and when will my order arrive?
All UK parcels are sent by a signature service (All UK parcels must be signed for: it is the customer's responsibility to make themselves available for delivery. Subsequently if parcels have to be re-sent an additional postage fee may be incurred). We aim to despatch all orders within 5 working days to the UK and 15 working days to Europe and the Rest of World. Shirt printing may take an extra 5 working days for all destinations. It is our policy to despatch items ordered in the shortest possible time, but we cannot be held responsible for any delays in transit. ALL Europe/Rest of World orders over 2kg’s will be sent by courier. Any parcels weighing less than 2kg's, sent to a destination that we deem at risk of losing the parcel, will be sent by courier.
On Europe/Rest of World orders the customer is liable to pay any import duty and any other taxes that may be requested.