If you are experiencing problems, before you contact us, have a look below at our most frequently asked questions, it is likely you will find your answer there! Just click on the question and you will be taken automatically to the answer.
- If I order now will I get it for Christmas?
- Cup Shirt Printing promotion terms and conditions.
- Online survey prize draw.
- Do I need to register an account with Arsenal Direct to place an order?
- Can I amend my processed order?
- Can I have my order sent to an alternative address?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- I want a refund/exchange/cancel my order, is this possible?
- I have been charged but my goods have not arrived?
- I do not have a credit/debit card, how can I place an order?
- Changes to Catalogue terms?
- How much will postage and packing cost?
- How do I check my order status?
- I have entered my details , it says INVALID LOGON,PLEASE TRY AGAIN?
- I'm not a UK resident, can I still place an order?
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card?
- How and when will my order arrive?
- Why can't I find my country in the drop down menu?
- Taxes and Duty?
- I have bought a JEANRICHARD watch through Arsenal FC.
If I order now will I get it for Christmas?
Orders for delivery within the UK need to be placed before 1pm December 22nd in order to be guaranteed for Christmas.
The last guaranteed date for an order with a delivery/ship address of Rep of Ireland is 1pm December 17th.
For customers with any other European destination the last guaranteed delivery date is 1pm December 15th. (Please check website for any updates or weather advisory which may affect delivery).
For customers in the US and Canada the last guaranteed delivery date is 1pm December 15th. (Please check website for any updates or weather advisory which may affect delivery).
For customers with any other country destination the last guaranteed delivery date is 1pm December 10th. (Please check website for any updates or weather advisory which may affect delivery).
To speed up the order process you must enter the correct billing/invoice details. If these are not entered correctly then it will severely delay your order and guarantees will not apply. You still can have your order shipped to a different destination (go to my account, address book) but the billing/invoice details must be the ones that are registered at your bank. Please update your account from the “My Account” link once you are logged into Arsenal Direct.
We will continue to process and send orders after these dates as quickly as possible but with no guarantee for Christmas delivery.
Please note orders placed from the 24th to 28th of December will not start to be processed until our return on the 29th December. There are no delivery guarantees for orders placed over the Christmas period.
Our Contact Centre closes at 5pm on Thursday 24th December and re-opens again at 9.30am on Tuesday 29th December.
Cup Shirt Printing promotion terms and conditions.
For a limited period only, fans buying a new 2015/16 Arsenal Cup Shirt shirt* from an official Arsenal store, or online using our Kit Builder Tool on Arsenal Direct at arsenaldirect.arsenal.com, will be entitled to have the name and number of a “Hero” player printed on the reverse in Arsenal’s Cup Kit Font free of charge at the time of purchase.
If purchasing online via Arsenal Direct using the Kit Builder Tool, you will not be charged for name and number printing when Cup Kit Font and Hero Player are selected.
Additional badges and patches added to shirts are not included.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This offer is only valid while stocks last. *Infant kit is not included in this offer.
Online survey prize draw.
1. This competition (“Promotion”) is open to all, other than employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies, who may not enter this Promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion the entrant must: (i) Complete the online Optimalsort survey (ii) Leave their email address at the end of the survey between the dates of Wednesday 18th of November 2015 to Friday 4th December 2015 (inclusive).
4. Where an entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian in order to enter this Promotion. Entrants under the age of 12 confirm by submitting an entry that they have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to provide their contact details, which shall be used solely for the purposes of contacting them in the event that they are chosen as the winner. Entrants under the age of 12 should also provide the contact details of a parent or legal guardian that the Promoter may contact in the event that the entrant is chosen as the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who cannot demonstrate to the Promoter’s satisfaction that they have obtained the appropriate consents. Winners shall be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with the Promoter’s directions in order to claim their prize.
5. Maximum of one entry per person and per household.
6. Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm (UK time) on 4th December 2015.
7. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
8. One winner will be selected by the Promoter at random from all complete, correct and eligible purchases made before the closing date.
9. The winners will be notified by email as soon as reasonably practicable after 9am (UK time) on 11th December 2015.
10. Prize: One Arsenal football shirt with name and number printing
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 3 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. Details of the prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
16. Winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to
Do I need to register an account with Arsenal Direct to place an order?
No you do not need to register an account with Arsenal Direct in order to place an order. If you place an order without registering by using "Checkout without registering" then your details will not be stored by Arsenal Direct and you will have to re-enter them again when you make your next order. Also please note that access to account information and order status is only available online to registered users.^To Top
Can I amend my processed order?
You cannot manually amend your order. You will have to immediately call 020 7619 5000 Monday-Friday 9.30am to 5pm or e-mail us with you order id number. Please enter "Urgent Order Amend" in the subject field.We cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend any orders placed.^To Top
Can I have my order sent to an alternative address?
Yes, your order can be sent to an alternative address.
If you are a registered customer you can add multiple addresses to your account and use any of these as your default Shipping Address.
Go to “My Account” and then “View Address Book”. Add in new addresses and set one as a default shipping address.
If you are checking out without registering you can add an alternative Shipping Address after you have entered the Billing Address. At the bottom of the form there is a “Deliver To” section and you can click on “Different Address” and then enter the shipping details.
It is very important to make sure your billing/invoice address is kept up to date with the billing/invoice address that you have registered at your bank or credit card company.
If this is not done it may severely delay your order or end in cancellation as it will not pass security checks.
What forms of payment do you accept?
American Express, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and Maestro. We now accept PayPal. Please send postal orders/cheques along with your order form(ordering by mail only) to
75 Drayton Park
I want a refund/exchange/cancel my order, is this possible?
You may return certain products within 28 days of receipt date. (Please note we do understand that items may be bought as Christmas presents therefore orders placed in late October, November and December can be returned to us up until January 25th if outside the original 28 days)
All items must be returned to us in their original condition along with a completed customer letter (which will be delivered to you with your product) or valid receipt.
If an exchange is required then you will need to send the goods back for a refund and then place the order again online. If a refund is required then please state which item(s) are to be refunded.
Delivery of products is at your own risk. We advise to send parcels using a tracking service in order to make sure we receive them as we will not take responsibility for lost or stolen goods.
We will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund or otherwise via email within a reasonable period of time.
We will refund your reasonable delivery costs of returning faulty products upon presentation of valid proof of purchase. Otherwise, you are responsible for all shipping and delivery costs of returning products.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you for your purchase.
You may also exchange or refund certain products at the Armoury, The Arsenal Shop Finsbury Park or The All Arsenal Shop with your completed customer letter.
All items must be returned in good condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund/exchange if the goods returned are deemed to have been damaged or tampered with.
Also please note, once an item (shirt,shorts,mini kit, baby kit,trainingwear) has been printed with a player’s name, personalised name or squad number to your specification: unless the item is faulty we cannot provide a refund or exchange even if that player subsequently leaves the club or his squad number changes during his career at Arsenal.
Special refund terms may apply to products bought as part of a promotional offer.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Full details can be found in the Terms and Conditions of Sale http://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/responsive-content/afc-terms/page/afcterms
You have the right to cancel orders purchased via our website at http://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/ or over the telephone.
You may cancel an order in full (but not in part) at any time within fourteen calendar days, beginning on the day after you received the Products (Cancellation Deadline).
If you wish to cancel an order you may do so before the Cancellation Deadline by either: (a) using the cancellation form available by clicking here or (b) providing us with a clear statement that you wish to cancel by phone on 020 7619 5000 , by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Arsenal Direct Cancellations, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU.
We recommend that you send the Products back to us using a signed-for delivery/courier service and obtain proof of delivery.
PLEASE ADDRESS JEANRICHARD PARCELS TO:
FERRARI EXPRESS LTD
UNIT 12/15 TRIDENT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
PLEASE ADDRESS ALL OTHER PARCELS TO:
ARESENAL RETURNS DEPARTMENT,
OFF CUTLER HEIGHTS LANE,
Full details can be found in the Terms and Conditions of Sale http://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/responsive-content/afc-terms/page/afcterms
I have been charged but my goods have not arrived?
If you have not received your goods after the estimated delivery time has expired, please e-mail us with all your details (sales id number etc). Alternately you can call Arsenal Direct on 020 7619 5000 and speak to our sales team and we will immediately deal with your query.^To Top
I do not have a credit/debit card, how can I place an order?
We now accept PayPal on our online store.
|P & P Rates||UK||EIRE||EUROPE|
|Over 1 Item||£4.95||£7.50||£12.00|
|P & P Rates||Rest of the World|
Important: On Europe/Rest of World orders the customer is liable to pay any import duty and any taxes that may be requested.
Due to logistical costs some European countries may fall under the Rest of the World pricing category. Your postage fees will reflect this change in your basket
Due to the weight and volume of our signed framed shirts there is an additional shipping fee that will be charged per frame. UK fee £21.95 , Ireland fee £45 , Europe fee £48 and Rest Of World £58.
Standard shipping rates apply to the remainder of items in basket.
Non UK orders over 2kg's may incur additional postal costs. You will be notified of any additional costs before despatch. On customer consent your credit card will be charged any additional fees.
How do I check my order status?
You can check your order status by going to 'My Account' and then clicking on ‘Order History’. Your order status will be in one of two stages, ‘In Progress' means your order is being processed in our warehouse and 'Despatched' means your order has been despatched from our warehouse. If the parcel has been sent via courier there will be a tracking number in your order history which you can track with our courier Parcel Force^To Top
I have entered my details , it says INVALID LOGON,PLEASE TRY AGAIN?
This means you have entered either your user name or password incorrectly. Please double check details. Three attempts to login are allowed before your account is locked. If you do not remember your password please use the forgotten password link. If the password sent still doesn’t work this means your account has been locked. Please call Arsenal Direct Contact Centre 0207 619 5000 Monday- Friday 9.30am to 5pm or e-mail your account details and we will be able to unlock your account. We aim to unlock your account within 24 working hours.^To Top
I'm not a UK resident, can I still place an order?
Yes, we accept orders from most countries around the world. Please view the list below to see if your country is listed.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card?
Ordinarily, a secure connection is displayed as a small padlock in the status bar at the bottom of the browser. However for technical reasons, Arsenal Direct is displayed within a 'Frame' and therefore the usual padlock is not visible. To confirm you have a secure connection during payment, right click the mouse; click on 'properties' and view the url. The url will have a path beginning "https://..." - the 's' denotes a secure connection. Please be assured that using your debit/credit card online is safe and your credit card details will remain secure and uncompromised.
How and when will my order arrive?
All parcels are sent by a signature service using Parcel Force Worldwide (All parcels must be signed for: it is the customer's responsibility to make themselves available for delivery. Subsequently if parcels have to be re-sent an additional postage fee may be incurred). We aim to despatch all orders within 5 working days to the UK and 15 working days to Europe and the Rest of World. Shirt printing may take an extra 5 working days for all destinations. It is our policy to despatch items ordered in the shortest possible time, but we cannot be held responsible for any delays in transit. ALL Europe/Rest of World orders over 2kg’s will be sent by courier. Any parcels weighing less than 2kg's, sent to a destination that we deem at risk of losing the parcel, will be sent by courier.
On Europe/Rest of World orders the customer is liable to pay any import duty and any other taxes that may be requested.
Why can't I find my country in the drop down menu?
Unfortunately, we can only send orders to the countries listed. Please accept our apologies for the disappointment this may cause.^To Top
Taxes and Duty?
Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information before ordering.^To Top
I have bought a JEANRICHARD watch through Arsenal FC.
Thank you for buying a JEANRICHARD watch at Arsenal FC.
The watch will be sent separately from any other Arsenal product in your basket.
You will receive the watch via courier and the parcel will have to be signed for. Please make sure at time of ordering you have supplied the correct shipping address and a valid contact telephone number.
If you wish to return this product it must be sent via courier to:
Ferrari Express LTD,
Unit 12-15 Trident Industrial Estate,
For the After Sales Care of your new JEANRICHARD watch
Phone +41 32 911 33 33